Production - Wellhead pressure gauge GS-AMTU [Description - Features - Software]
Wellhead pressure gauge GS-AMTU
Wellhead electronic pressure gauge is designed to measure the wellhead pressure on the user-defined time scheme. It is mounted on the wellhead of an oil well or on any place for mechanical standard connection.
- Simultaneous measuring and storing data in the non-volatile memory
- Stored data are pressure and temperature
- Transfer of registered data into PC-computer for the further preparation and analysis.
- Several mode of gauge launching
- Registered pressure data can be synronized with the flowmeter data
- Small weight (400 gr) and overall dimensions (length 12 cm)
- Many kinds of interface for connection
Warranty and after-sale servicing
STC GEOSTAR Ltd © 2002-2018. All rights reserved | Main | Contacts | Site map | Last edition 22 June 2018