Downhole pressure gauge GS-AMTS
|Download printable version|
Downhole electronic pressure gauge is designed to measure the downhole pressure and temperature on user-defined time scheme in the borehole and bottomhole of any well.
- Simultaneous measuring and storing data in the non-volatile memory
- Stored data are pressure and temperature
- Transfer of registered data into PC-computer for the further preparation and analysis.
- Several mode of gauge launching
- It allows to operate with electronic position and velocity counter GS-SPS (for winch).
Warranty and after-sale servicing