Production - Downhole pressure gauge GS-AMTS [Description - Features - Software]
Downhole pressure gauge GS-AMTS
Downhole electronic pressure gauge is designed to measure the downhole pressure and temperature on user-defined time scheme.
- Simultaneous measuring and storing data in the non-volatile memory
- Stored data are pressure, temperature and moisture(on order)
- Transfer of registered data into PC-computer for the further preparation and analysis.
- Several mode of gauge launching
- It allows to operate with electronic position and velocity counter GS-SPS.
Warranty and after-sale servicing
STC GEOSTAR Ltd © 2002-2016. All rights reserved | Main | Contacts | Site map | Last edition 06 Apr 2016