Production - Echo-dynamometer GEOSTAR-111 [Description - Set - Features - Software]
Echo-dynamometer GEOSTAR-111 is designed to measure liquid level and casing pressure in oil wells and to register surface dynamometer card of down-hole pumping unit operation, to control valves operation, to estimate well rate, pumping unit efficiency and BHP data. System allows to analyze the pump card and to recognize the pump failures and predict the possible faults.
Used by oil production, research and development (R&D) and well logging departments in the oil&gas producing companies.
- Providing of the on-line diagnostic of the down-hole equipment (valve and pipe leaks, pump fillage factor, plunger fit, etc);
- Calculation the theoretical flow production and estimate the actual flow production of an oil well;
- Storing all the registered dynamometer and echo cards in the non-volatile memory of the registering unit, and after it to transfer to PC-compatible computer;
- Making the conclusion about malfunctions in pumping unit on dynamometer card.
- Measuring the static and producing liqud level depth in oil wells;
- Smart checking for SRP valves leakage;
- Pump card calculation
- Acoustic velocity calculation on gasí composition
- Register the level and pressure build-up and drop curves;
- Measuring the casing pressure in the annular space;
- Detection the availability and location of paraffin jams with using of an echo card data;
- Powerful report system and flexible exports
- Registering unit has the user-friendly interface based on flexible menu.
- Higher accuracy of load determination and polished rod position.
- Enhanced software
- Gaseous liquid column and BHP calculation
- Joints-based level calculation & collars data
- High sensitivity of acoustic reception unit
- Math model dynamometer card calculation
- Support for slow-moving pumping unit
- Lightweight and scalability with more sensors
- Multi-language registration unit
- Support for international measure units
Hardware components of the system are manufactured in accordance with GOST 22782.0-81 and GOST 22782.5-78 standards, bearing an explosion-proof mark 1 ExibIIBT3" and are permitted for use in explosive areas, ClassB-1, B-1g with explosive mixtures of categories IIA and IIB, groups T1 - T3.
STC GEOSTAR Ltd © 2002-2016. All rights reserved | Main | Contacts | Site map | Last edition 06 Apr 2016