Production - Echo level meter GEOSTAR-111.E [Description - Set - Data sheet - Software]
Echo level meter GEOSTAR-111.E
Echo level meter GEOSTAR-111.E is designed to determine the liquid level depth and measure the casing pressure in the annular space of oil wells.
Measure is based on echoed acoustic signal reflected from the gas-liquid boundary.
- measure the static and producing liqud level depth in oil wells;
- register the level and pressure build-up and drop curves;
- measure the casing pressure in the annular space;
- detect the availability and location of paraffin jams with using of an echo card data;
- store registered echo cards into the nonvolatile memory of the recording unit with the further transfer to computer;
- prepare the transferred data on the computer, print the report, export and import data.
- visual viewing of registered echo cards directly at the well;
- input and nonvolatile storage the 8-th acoustic velocity-pressure-gain tables in the recording unit;
- nonvolatile real time timer-calendar in the recording unit;
Hardware components of the system are manufactured in accordance with GOST 22782.0-81 and GOST 22782.5-78 standards bearing an explosion-proof mark "1 ExibIIBT3" and are allowed for application in the explosive areas, ClassB-1, B-1g with explosive mixtures of categories IIA and IIB, groups T1 - T3.
Warranty and after-sale servicing
STC GEOSTAR Ltd © 2002-2016. All rights reserved | Main | Contacts | Site map | Last edition 06 Apr 2016