Production - Dynamometer GEOSTAR-111.D [Description - Set - Features - Software]
Dynamometer GEOSTAR-111.D is electronic portable instrument for the dynamometric monitoring of down-hole pumping units that are used on an oil well. It is not required the unloading of the rod when it is used the polished rod transducer.
- It allows to make the on-line diagnostic of the down-hole equipment (valve and pipe leaks, pump fillage factor, plunger fit, etc);
- It allows to calculate the theoretical flow production and estimate the actual flow production of an oil well;
- It allows to store all the registered dynamometer cards in the non-volatile memory of the registering unit, and after it to transfer to PC-compatible computer;
- It allows to prepare the measurements at computer, process and print reports with all needed information;
- It allows to build theoretical dynamometer card with using of pumping unit parameters.
- visual viewing of acquired dynamograms on a display of the recording unit directly at the well;
- nonvolatile real time timer-calendar in the recording unit;
- capability to print out at the micro-printer;
- data storing in the nonvolatile memory.
Hardware components of the system are manufactured in accordance with GOST 22782.0-81 and GOST 22782.5-78 standards, bearing an explosion-proof mark 1 ExibIIBT3" and are permitted for use in explosive areas, ClassB-1, B-1g with explosive mixtures of categories IIA and IIB, groups T1 - T3.
STC GEOSTAR Ltd © 2002-2018. All rights reserved | Main | Contacts | Site map | Last edition 22 June 2018